To register your vehicles, contact our Vehicle Registration Department at (336) 299-7777, ext. 2119 or 2505, or follow the link below. We offer dealerships many options to sell here at GAA.
Getting A Run Number at GAA
Lanes 1-6 are all reserved for dealer consignment vehicles.
10:30am: Lanes 3-6
10:45am: Lanes 1 & 2
Lane 1 – 3 Information
Lanes 1 & 2: First Come First Serve.
Lane 3: Rotation
Dealer Rotation Notes:
- Dealer agrees to run each week.
- Minimum of 1/Maximum of *10 reservations.
*If more than 10 reservations requested, numbers will be split in more than 1 group and will not run consecutively.
- Dealer must use at least half of reservations weekly to remain in Rotation Lane.
- Dealer is responsible for cancelling unused numbers.
Numbers are non-transferrable accept by companies with a common majority ownership.
Dealer will be given 5 off weeks; New Years, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a vacation week of dealers’ choosing. Dealer is responsible for letting Vehicle Registration know when using any of these options.
Lane 4 – 6 Information
Lane 4: Set Lane
- Drivers Auto Sales
- Direct Dodge
- Mountaineer Auto
- T & K Enterprises
Lane 5: Dealer Lane. Numbers earned by % sold based on a 4 week rolling basis
Lane 6: Franchise Dealer Lane. Numbers earned by % sold based on a 4 week rolling basis
Percentages are figured on a four week rolling average.
- Example A: Jim’s Used Cars sold 88%, 92%, 100% and 80% in four consecutive weeks so his average over those four weeks would be 90%
- Example B: ABC Cars sold 91% and 83% for two of the four weeks, his average is 87%
The higher the percentage the better the lane position or the more likely your request will be granted.
*Reservations not used must be cancelled by Monday 1:00pm, before Wednesday’s sale, to avoid not used/not cancelled fee of $25.00 per Lane/Lot#